It’s The River’s 40th birthday, and YOU’RE invited!
In 1982, Pastor Jack and Joyce Holt embarked on what would become a decades-long ministry journey in Kent, WA. From its humble beginnings with a congregation of a handful of friends and family, to having ministered to tens of thousands of people over the past 40 years, The River is known by this community.
The church has seen many changes over time, but God remains steadfast in His faithfulness to protect, guide, and bless His church. You are an important part of the history and future legacy of River of Life, so we would like to extend a very special invitation to celebrate along with Pastors Jack and Joyce in The River’s 40th year of ministry!
REWIND will take place on Sunday, October 9th, and will include:
- 9AM, 11AM, and 6PM services
- Food after both morning services and dessert in the evening
- Water baptism during the 11AM service
- Pre-service party at 5PM, with games, treats, and prizes
- Special guests and The River’s long-time friends Harry and Cheryl Salem, with their powerful music ministry and a message at the 6PM service
- “Chicky Nuggy Night” for KLKC, along with other fun surprises!
Mark your calendar for this full day of worship, food, and lots of River nostalgia. Thank you for being a part of The River family, and we can’t wait to have you with us for this awesome milestone event!