We trust that from the moment you set foot in the lobby, you will feel
that you are in the right place. It is our desire that you feel
welcomed and comfortable in the House of the Lord!
WELCOME TO THE RIVER!
We want to do everything we can to make your visit a positive one. Whether you’re coming back to church or you’re trying it out for the first time, we know it’s a big step. Our prayer is that you would feel welcome and find a new home with us at The River.
The following is a guide for those who may be new to River of Life:
- There is no dress code at The River because we want you to feel comfortable when you come in and not have to worry about what to wear. Some wear suits, others wear t-shirts and jeans, so come as you are and you will fit right in.
- The River is located on Kent’s east hill on Benson Highway. Our Sunday morning services are at 9AM and 11AM. We also have a mid-week Wednesday night service at 7PM.
- If you’re coming with kids, ask one of our greeters to guide you to our children check-in area and we will help get your little ones off to having fun and meeting others.
- We have coffee and refreshments in the foyer before and after morning services. If you are visiting The River for the first time, please stop by our Event Center in the lobby where we have a special gift for you! We also look forward to answering any questions you may have about River of Life.
- Adults and youth gather in the main sanctuary for the morning services. The atmosphere is casual. We use music, a message, and creative elements to communicate the Word of God in a contemporary yet uncompromising way.
- ¡Se habla español! Spanish translation is available during our 11AM Sunday services.
- People of all ages enjoy our services. It’s alive, energetic and refreshing.
We hope to see you soon!